Half of the year flew by. I’m a little surprised, a bit concerned, but life goes on. I haven’t preoccupied any of time with matters outside my own. I think it’s only the sane thing to do where there’s images and videos of civil unrest throughout the world.
Here’s where the year stands so far in my world:
– Exponentially increased the size of investments by a few hundred percent (up 20% overall). Amazon at $3K by end of the year.
– No debt! I have my car payment and insurance, but I can knock this out the way before years end if I wanted to.
– Plans to buy a house in Portland, Oregon. This is elaborate to say the least. Home prices in Portland can get me a 3 bedroom house for what a low priced condo costs here. I’ll buy the house and rent it out for income. This sounds doable, but logistically a nightmare.
– I helped out at least 5 people without any consideration for anything in return. I’m proud of this. I genuinely like it when friends come to me asking for help and I can do it. Feels good!
– Some friends far away smiled big and hard and I did that. Be me. Be kind.