February is here in full swing. I’m enjoying the rain and clouds — but they’re only temporary. I’ve been giving this month a lot of thought lately. What’s next? I tend to ask myself that at least once a week. I have yet another dentist appointment followed by a visit to the orthodontist. Everything is cosmetic, but it’s all done in the name of self-improvement. I think by the end of the month, I’ll have clear aligners to straighten my teeth for the next 6 months. Is it fun? No. Painful? Yes. Coupled with my court hearing over the lady that hit me, this is going to be another busy week.
Plans / To Do’s for February and later:
- Stay off social media indefinitely
- Fuck that shit.
- Drink more water
- 1 gallon a day. I bought a fancy glass water jug I’m itching to get in the mail.
- Run more
- I do 5K without much effort and got a GPS watch to map my runs. I’m excited!
- Two more dentist visits
- Getting clear aligners to straighten my teeth by end of the month. Thank God for insurance.
- Visit best friend in DC
- Cost is not the issue. Finding time is. Fingers crossed I free myself from work soon.
- Reinvest in stocks
- I liquidated everything middle of last year before the downturn. 2019 looks to be a year of recovery, so there’s no better time to buy stocks on the cheap. My top picks are: Square, Tesla, Apple, Facebook, Microsoft, and Slack when their IPO launches.
- New skin care routine
- I’ve not afraid to admit I’m feeling old as fuck. I’ve been using the Shiseido Mens line for a year, but it’s stupid expensive. Trying to find a cheaper and organic alternative. P.S. fuck eczema.
- Keep pursuing the lady that hit my car
Interesting thing about this lady — she’s doing her best to avoid me. It’s funny in some ways. She doesn’t want to own up to her mistakes or take responsibility for her actions. Somehow, in her eyes, it’s fine to drive without insurance when you have a baby in the car. I’ve kindly asked for her current mailing address so I can serve her the court papers, but she’s unwilling. Now I’m blocked.
I don’t think people are aware of this, but with a just a few dollars, you can look up someone’s complete location history and background info. So I did. I found her address along with every place she’s lived in the last several years. She’s moved a lot, much to my suspicion. To put it mildly, she doesn’t have her life together and she’s 45. What. The. Fuck.
I digress. People like her exist and maybe I shouldn’t be too surprised the lengths people go to to avoid paying fines.
Keep a level of optimism and nothing seems impossible. Later world.